A Desire to Serve brought Fr. Anthony Duc Le to life as a missionary
Meet Fr. Frank Power, SVD, serving as a missionary in. Jamaica
2013 Mission Trip to Jamaica. Apply today!
One antenna changed this missionary's life forever. Bro. Jim Mullen, SVD
On the island of Jamaica, Bro. Bernie Spitzley and other Divine Word Missionaries are empowering local residents to lead Bible sharing sessions.
-Fr. Tam Nguyen, SVD has come full circle. After graduating from DWC and ordination, he ministered for several years in Togo. Now he is back on campus in front of the class.
- His identity as a brother is not shaped by a definition, but by the example of his life. Meet Bro. Duy-Linh Tran, SVD.
- Explore God's call in your life at a special Lenten retreat February 2013 -God's Call -- My Response.
- Is you faucet leaking? That electrical outlet not working? Did your computer crash? Bro. Vinh Trinh, SVD, is the man to call!
- Bro. David Cao, SVD, recently professed first vows. He shares his personal discernment story.
- A six-week assignment turned into 43 years for Bro. Stillfried, SVD, earning him the name "Mr. Rosary." Read about this amazing man and his contributions to the Southern Province.
- The Society of the Divine Word made history this summer when Bro. Guy Mazola, SVD, was elected to the General Council during the Society's General Chapter. Read what makes the election historic.
- Recently a group of volunteers discovered the beauty of the Jamaican people. Read one person's account in the article, Loving Others in Jamaica.
- Would you talk about religion at a Muslim university? Fr. Roger Schroeder, SVD, would. Read his account of his presentation on Interreligious Dialogue at a Muslim University.
- Creighton University honors Bishop Leo Arkfeld, SVD, with a new exhibit. Bishop Leo's nephew, Fr. Vince Ohlinger, SVD, shares historical information on his well-known relative. Video
- Using magazines to spread the faith - Fr. Mathew Chennakudy, SVD publishes The Word Among Us in India
- Fr. Robert Riemer, SVD, considers The Catholic University in Japan a missionary enterprise
- College seminarian Joseph Okello traveled back to his home in Sudan
- Restoring beauty, restoring hope -Fr. German Mehler, SVD, aids children with clef lip
- Ministry at sea --Fr. Valan Arockiasamy, SVD
- Fr. Long Phi Nguyen, SVD, is making a difference on mission in Chile
- Learn about SVD African ministries from Jean Chrysostome Kiyala, SVD
-Fr. Herman Manuel, SVD, ministers to Native Americans
-Bro. Jim Fischer, SVD, ministered in an African American Community for most of his life.
-Bro. Gary Burr, SVD, was an amazing human being. He did it all!
-There's always a little fun before the work begins! See the DWC community prior to the official start of the school year.
-Divine Word Missionaries tell their stories. See them now in the Video Vault!
-Group provides service to the "least among us" in Jamaica.
-The Founder's dream becomes reality through the work of Bro. Xavier Eshman, SVD
-See and hear the highlights of Lunar New Year 2011
-Fr. Phil Gibbs, SVD, takes his ministry to the ends of the earth
-Sometimes a little encouragement goes a long way. Read about Fr. Anthony Nguyen, SVD, overcoming his personal obstacles.
-Bishop Joseph Oliver Bowers SVD celebrates his 100th birthday
-Catholics and Muslims forge partnership on Indonesian island. Fr. Max Manu, SVD
-Fr. Simon Hoang, SVD, shares his belief of why the People of God deserve the best of you
-From another continent, read about Fr. Bart's experience Coming to America
-Priestly vocation inspired by example of parish priest
-Orphaned children in Timor, Indonesia seek refuge with Fr. Richard Daschbach, SVD
-Nathaniel Nguyen writes in his blog about professing his first vows as an SVD brother
-From Indonesia to the U.S., Fransiskus Santoso has a desire to give back
-Bro. Wendelin Meyer, SVD and Bro.Gregory Frackowiak, SVD, beatified in the Catholic Church
-Caleb Hanke shares his thoughts on the 2010 Mission Trip to Jamaica.